A NEW WAY TO STOP SMOKING: Guaranteed
If you or your loved ones tried to quit smoking and failed, you
need this information because it's not only ruining your health but is costing the nation
over 65 billion dollars per year due to lost productivity and bad health. As many as
one-sixth of all the deaths in U.S. are related to smoking.
Here're few suggestions for smokers who tried to stop or want
to stop smoking:
- Consider the fact that act of inhaling & exhaling during
Smoking and Breathing are closely related.
- Breathing can provide a substitute for smoking (eventhough it may
sound strange to many of us).
- Breathing exercises can help you stop smoking.
- The Eastern techniques of breathing for vigor and vitality are
PROVEN and completely SCIENTIFIC.
- MEDICATION or Difficult Efforts are NOT necessary, eventhough
smoking is an "addictive habit."
- Self-help plans, Group programs, Hypnotic suggestions,and
adversive treatment are some of the natural ways to supplement the breathing approach.
- The WITHDRAWAL SYMPTOMS that you may experience: (1) Increased
appetite and weight gain (2) Irritability/anxiety (3) Coughing (4) Constipation (5)
Sleepiness and nighttime restlessness (6) Dizziness (7) Depression (8) Sense of Loss.
- Smoking does cause POLLUTION HAZARDS, if you're a Non-Smoker.
Health risks to non-smokers who're regularly exposed to passive smoking may include: lung
cancer, respiratory disorder, and miscellaneous health problems such as bronchitis,
asthma, heart problems--more so among children living with smokers.
We offer a guide that provides information about handling
withdrawal symptoms and proven-scientific techniques to stop smoking.
Please click below for no obligation FREE information on
how to get it:
Learn & Earn
>>P.S. You will receive FREE information on how to make
THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS each and every month, LEGALLY AND AT NO EXTRA COST TO YOU!!
to Main Page